Managing expectations early on can help make the process that little bit easier and less stressful. Today I cover why using your kids “dream college” as motivation can be a bad thing.
- What Is Financial Aid?
- How To Find Colleges Most Likely To Meet 100% Of Need
- Why You Should Submit the FAFSA
- Can You Find Merit Scholarships On Your Own?
- What Athletic Recruiting Can Teach You About College Admissions
- The Money Talk
- Merit vs Need-Based Aid: What’s the Difference?
- Does It Matter If A Student Takes The SAT Or ACT?
- Can Low GPA Students Still Get Merit Scholarships?
- The Secret To Getting Merit Aid Scholarships