Managing expectations early on can help make the process that little bit easier and less stressful. Today I cover why using your kids “dream college” as motivation can be a bad thing.
- Merit vs Need-Based Aid: What’s the Difference?
- Does It Matter If A Student Takes The SAT Or ACT?
- Can Low GPA Students Still Get Merit Scholarships?
- The Secret To Getting Merit Aid Scholarships
- Why Promising A “Dream College” May Be A BAD Thing
- Do Good Grades Guarantee Merit Scholarships?
- How Graduation Rates Affect Your Finances
- The Truth About Supply & Demand In Colleges
- What Is The Largest Amount Of Merit Aid Given?
- 5 Ways to Expand Your College List